what country are you from?

free counters

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15

*Clicking on the title will direct you to the page where you can purchase this product*



Ok So I purchased the product because of the great reviews that I read and heard.
I have to admit this is a very shiny lip gloss, and the staying power is pretty decent but I don't like it. I finally realized that I don't like lip gloss and am very much a chapstick girl. This gloss is VERY thick and I can't stand that feeling. Some girls love a nice thick gloss that can outlast eating and drinking and this product will do that!

Because I didn't like it I gave it to my friend. I am glad to report that she LOVES it!

So if you love lip gloss TRY this! I am sure you will love it!!
If you are a chapstick girl... take this bad boy out of your shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and try to comment back right away!